Irrigation Design Accreditation
Rainer Irrigation Ltd is accredited with Irrigation New Zealand to design fit for purpose irrigation systems to the current New Zealand Piped Irrigation Systems Design Code of Practice and the New Zealand Piped Irrigation Systems Design Standards. This requires us to adhere to six main objectives.
- To gather the information required for irrigation design inputs.
- To specify an irrigation system which meets the required performance indicators.
- To design an irrigation system which performs to specification.
- To apply irrigation water efficiently and responsibly.
- To ensure that the designed irrigation system can be operated safely.
- To comply with all regulatory requirements, including consent conditions.
The accreditation programme requires our design work to be audited regularly. More information on irrigation accreditation can be found here http://irrigationaccreditation.co.nz/