Rainer Effluent Vibra Screen
RAINER EFFLUENT VIBRA SCREEN
SEPARATES SOLIDS FROM LIQUIDS IN: Dairy farm effluent, truck wash waste and more….
- Capable of processing large volumes of raw effluent
- Low maintenance
- Minimal moving parts
- Separates solids to <1mm
- Recycle water for wash down
- Centre pivot injection compatible
- Cost efficient
Rainer Irrigation is committed, and has been for the last 25 years, to providing the best solutions for clients operational issues. After significant research and development the Rainer design team have solved one of dairy farmers biggest concerns – Effluent separation.
The Rainer Effluent Vibra screen is a pre-treatment system for dairy shed effluent that separates the solids from effluent and wash down water, down to 1mm compressible solid. This is done by utilising a stainless steel vibrating screen, a method proven reliable in many other industries for decades.
The system processes dairy shed wash-down water at a rate of up to 15 litres per second, significantly more than many other systems. Its solid robust construction combined with minimal moving parts provides a simple and reliable effluent system with low running costs. The Vibra Screen can be retro fitted to suit existing on farm infrastructure helping reduce initial capital costs.
BENEFITS TO THE FARMER
- The separation process has minimal moving parts which provides reliability, low maintenance and low running costs
- Separated liquid can be recirculated for wash down
- High separation of solids – can be easily spread on pasture within short time
- The system can be retro fitted into existing effluent system, reducing capital expense
- Once liquid is separated it can be stored and used in existing irrigation systems
FUNCTIONAL COMPONENTS OF THE VIBRA SCREEN
- Stirrer mixes raw effluent in sump or saucer
- Heavy duty pump delivers raw effluent onto Vibra screen
- Vibrating screen allows liquid to pass through for storage in tank or pond - from here distribution to irrigation or wash down
- Solids collect and dehydrate falling off screen to drainage pad
INDICATIVE FLOW RATES
Feed pad waste
‘Normal’ dairy waste