Flowmeters & Data Loggers
Rainer Irrigation is heavily involved with the supply, installation and verification of flow meters. We import our own flowmeter, called the Manas - Sroat and supply our own datalogger of which we guarantee will fulfil the customer’s needs.
We also supply and install most other major brands
We ensure the water metered supplied is compliant with the regulations set by the local authorities. With a range of sizes and types you can be sure we can supply a metering solution to suit you. We have experienced and qualified staff in the installation and verification of flow meters.
The Manas Sroat flow meter
The Sroat is a true volume measuring electromagnetic flowmeter. Its very versatile with potential use within many different industries The measurement is independent of viscosity, density, dissolved / un-dissolved solids, pressure or temperature of the flowing liquid as long as it maintains a certain minimum conductivity. They are all manufactured in conformity with ISO 9001:2000 and are all factory calibrated.
- Sizes ranging from DN 10 – DN 1000
- Wide choices of compatible electrodes, liners & Body materials
- Pulse & Isolated 4-20 mA output
- Empty tube detection possible
- Accuracy ±0.5% of actual flow rate
- 5000 / 10000 Number of readings can be logged
- Four Numbers of Keys for Parameter Programming
- Computer/Printer Interfacing with RS 232 port
- Empty Tube Detection and Indication
- Suitable to conductive liquids ≥ 5 µs/cm
- Stored/Online data can be stored in excel format (applicable for SS-2000)
- Online data can be transferred by using GSM modem (applicable for SS-2000
The Rainer horner datalogger
The Horner datalogger is designed by the Rainer electrical department. Features:
- 5 years worth of flow data storage
- Water temperature
If transducer installed, the data logger will time stamp bore levels and graph
- Current (amps)
- Voltage supply
- Soil temperature
- Control VSD and soft starter programming
- Telemetry can be retro fitted with a plug and play system.
Telemetry: Information and data captured such as meter readings and water consumption can be automatically transmitted to a website or directly to your billing system via telemetry. Contact the Rainer Irrigation team for more information and pricing on telemetry products.